View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Kelly ellis 
All-star
All-star

In the section " whats wrong with american teachers" i was very touched by the small paragraph about the teacher who wouldnt report what she was teaching at home to her "homeschooled" children. I dont think that it is fair that she got taken to court for this. From what she says her students are average and proably way above the average high school student. I dont understand what the big deal is, if the students are still learning and acheiving what is the big deal?? Do yall think that this woman is wrong or right??? to me this is the kind of teacher that i want to be, DONT YALL!????
:wink:

Tue Jan 27, 2004 5:22 pm
All-star
All-star

I definitely agree with you. I'd love to be that kind of teacher also. Who knows...her children could have been learning more and getting more information at home than students do in school these days. I think she was very courageous to stand up for what she believed; I hope I will be able to do that one day if the occassion presents itself.

Tue Jan 27, 2004 9:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]