View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 switching your gender 
All-star
All-star

i know that we touched on this in class but not everyone got to voice their opnion. what does everyone else feel about changing your body parts to be the "gender" that you want to be.? do you think that its right or not?

Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:42 pm
All-star
All-star

i honestly just don't really care what joe, mary, sue, bob, or bill wants to do ... that is there business, not mine. i've been brought up to mind my own business and i will stick by that.

Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:46 pm
All-star
All-star

I dont want to get into the religion debate again but here is what i think. I by no means am happy with my body, however, this is the body that God gave me and i agree with Casey when she said that God doesnt make mistakes. So even though i'm not thrilled with my body its still the one that God gave to me and he did that for a reason. Therefore, I have to accept it and hopefully other people will see me for me and not materialist looks. Also, God makes us all special, we are all special in one way or another.

Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:09 pm
Profile YIM
All-star
All-star

For what ever reason that people change their body I feel that it is not my place nor anyone else's to say what is right and what is wrong for someone else. Some of these people are trapped in their own hell and we have no idea what they are thinking. We all have the right to pursue happieness as long as it is not hurting anyone else. You have the chocie to do with your body, whether it is the decison to get a tatoo, have an abortion, or change your penis to a vagina or vise versa. We should not be anything but happy for these people if these operations are changing their lives for the better. :D

Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]