View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Prayer Request 
All-star
All-star

I know this may seem strange, but a friend/co-worker of mine, Danny, was in a terrible accident today. He was out riding his motorcycle and was hit my a big semi. He was air lifted to the hospital and last i heard from my boss he was in a coma and not doing too well. I would like to ask all of you who would to please remember him and his family in your prayers. He's married and has two children a girl around 7 and a boy around 4 years old. All of your prayers are greatly needed and would be greatly appreicated. Thank you, Jennifer

Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:29 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

I am so sorry to hear this, and will join you with prayers for his support and recovery.

Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:35 am
Profile WWW
All-star
All-star

Post jen
Jenn, I'm terribly sorry to hear about your friend. I hope he is ok.

Leigh Ann :(

Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:40 pm
Profile YIM
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I hope that your friend is ok. Please know I am thinking about you and him and his family!

Amy

Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:04 pm
All-star
All-star

Happy to report that my co-worker is no longer in a coma. The last I heard he was up and walking around some on saturday morning. All the test came back and the doctors said that there wasnt any perminant or serious injuries and everything else would heal in time. I know that he had a few problems saturday night but they said he was doing better again on sunday. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and please continue to think of him and his family.

Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:24 pm
Profile YIM
All-star
All-star

Happy to report that my co-worker is no longer in a coma. The last I heard he was up and walking around some on saturday morning. All the test came back and the doctors said that there wasnt any perminant or serious injuries and everything else would heal in time. I know that he had a few problems saturday night but they said he was doing better again on sunday. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and please continue to think of him and his family.

Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:14 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]