View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 question about exam 
All-star
All-star

i'm looking over the exam and the only real question i'm having trouble with is #1. i emailed gayle and asked her about it and her answer still didn't get me anywhere. (so gayle, perhaps someone else can help my brain figure this out!) i don't understand what types of freedoms were discussed in lecture. does that mean freedoms within education, or freedoms in general everyday life? and if characterizing two types of freedom is more on a general level, then how am i to specifically answer which one is most common and which one is least common?

i'm just really confused by it. if you guys have any directions you can point me in, then please do. i've skimmed every reading from the first day of class, thinking the answer might lie somewhere in one of those but i'm still not finding anything specific. if anyone just has a direction to point me in, i can hopefully find the answer on my own. if not, you'll hear back from me! thanks guys!

p.s. hope your other exams go well!

Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:53 pm
All-star
All-star

all i know right now is that on the exam review guide it gives a little more information as to exactly what each freedom is. it reads, "what are negative and positive freedom?"
i too do not really remember talking about this in class but i haven't completely searched through my notes or our readings yet. anything else anybody might have to add would be greatly appreciated though!

Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:32 pm
All-star
All-star

It was the very first lecture. We have the types of freedoms in our notes.

Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:01 pm
All-star
All-star

thanks corrie, yeah i found them last night right next to my plato notes.

Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]