View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Negative Campaigning 
All-star
All-star

I hate that it's only April (they began in early March) and the negative campaigning between the candidates has already started. Not just at the national level, but at the local level as well.

What are your thoughts on this?

Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:57 am
All-star
All-star

Negative compaigning..... nothing new... never will end.. it sux.. but.. it has to happen in my opinion. The canidates are not going to tell the bad things about themselves, so their opponent does. Just a thought. Issues is more important, but negative things have to be in the race.

Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:05 pm
Profile YIM
All-star
All-star

You have to look at the bigger picture. True canidates are not going to tell you about the bad stuff. They want you to see all the good things about them. Think of it as if you are trying to get someone to go out with you. You're not going to go up to them and say hey how you doing? By the way I have been arrested twice and I cheated on my last girlfriend. No one is ever going to get a date like that. Just like canidates are'nt going to tell you the bad stuff you are not going to tell someone else the bad stuff about you. You are picking someone to represent you, and I for myself would like to know the bad stuff about the person.

Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]