View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Favorite Teacher? 
All-star
All-star

Yeah. Everybody has them—either a really good teacher, a teacher who inspired you, or maybe just a really entertaining teacher. We’ve all had one at some point. I was just wondering if anybody wanted to say something about a really good teacher they’ve had and explain why they were so good.

I guess my favorite teacher ever was my ELP teacher in ninth grade, Mr. Crawford. He had this thing he called “Yo Time,â€

Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:02 pm
All-star
All-star

My favorite teacher would have to be Lee Mastin who was my math teacher in high school. He was fresh out of college, so we could all relate to him. I don't ever remember dreading going to his class. We always had so much fun. One year, we had a student that was killed and it hit everybody in school very hard. Mr. Mastin took that first day after his death just to sit and talk. We all just said things about Jaime and it really helped a lot to take an hour and half out of the school day and sit and talk about it with a teacher and other classmates. I will probably always remember him because of the relationship i had with him. He was just very understanding and you could always go to him at anytime (day or night) and talk about what was bothering you.

Sat May 01, 2004 11:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]