View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:08 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Reclaiming the Sacred 
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I thought that the article by Parker Palmer that have to read for tomorrow was a wonderful article and a wonderful way to end our assignments as well. I have read some of his other things and he is an inspiring writer. TO the point, it seems we all have gotten caught up in the negative of our profession through the course of this class. I just wanted to write that when we start teaching and the days are long and we are waiting for the bell to ring just remember why we all wanted to teach and what difference we wanted to make and above all else, keep the faith. :) See you all tomorrow!

Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:50 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

You are absolutely right. No matter how frustrating it gets during our days of school and student related problems, we have to remember who we are doing all this for: the students, the children, the future. We have to think of those students who we may influence to teach the next generations, and the impact we will have on their futures.
There might be a lot of negitive things happening in our schools, but there are so many wonderful things happening as well.

Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:54 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]