View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Q & A for the men of the class 
All-star
All-star

I was just wondering after going over some of the readings for class, if any of you males would ever wear a skirt? and why or why not?

I am curious to read your responses to this.

Michelle Rogers :D

Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:04 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

The only way I would wear a skirt is I lose a bet or someone is giving me a lot of money. I think my friends would call me an idiot but then again on Halloween Night two years I couldnt remember how I got what I had on the next day.

Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:51 pm
All-star
All-star

Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:45 pm
Profile YIM
All-star
All-star

If I was part of the Highland games or something similar. But to just wear a skirt? What would be the purpose? They do not seem very comfortable in regards to how one sits and bends over. It is not so much how someone might think of me. It is more of a practicality. I assume women wear skirts because they are comfortable or they like how they look or feel in them. Other than that, I do not see wearing a skirt to define a person's gender other than mostly women wear skirts (at least in the US). Would you ever consider wearing only trunks to the beach? That's what most men wear.

Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:47 pm
Profile YIM
All-star
All-star

Considering some (and many) of the the things I have done for little or no money... I could definately can be bought, skirt and all

And if in Tahiti... let's us all go native

But, in general, only with panty hose... my legs are not made for that "bare" look in a skirt

Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:54 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

As I mentioned in class I have worn a toga. My heritage is Scottish so I could picture myself wearing a kilt of the Grant Clan Tartan. During my grandparents early childhood they used to dress boys and girls in dresses and then as they aged switched to pants. I think I would find it dificult to wear a skirt even if it became stylish for a man.

Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:48 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Andy I can relate to you I have worn a toga but it had nothing to do with my hertiage and I'm not scotish or Greek. I really dont see how someone can just want to wear a skirt. I did have this friend that I played baseball with when I was young and he recieved a sex change. He came to school and he went out to bars with us and everything. Then he disappeared and 6 months later he was a girl. It was kind of weird and we havent spoken to him since. I know its not right but we all were shocked and upset.

Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:35 am
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

There is no way I would ever wear a skirt.

Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]