View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:55 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Which Canadite is best for education? 
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

It's an election year and I was wondering who you thought is the best for education?

Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:02 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Im not sure that either candidate is going to be very progressive in the field of education since they both are porponents of NCLB. Bush will continue the course that he has followed for the last four years, which i believe has already failed the texas school systems, and kerry wants to increase funding by some massive ammount. Though i dont like bushes ideas im not sure that throwing money at the problem will help as much as kerry thinks since much of the money will go to support the companies prodoucing, and evaluating the standardized tests. Oh did i mention that many of these companies are based in plano texas, huh that is interesting, both candidates want to help those poor huge companies.

Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:46 am
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I don't know a whole lot about this but I do know that Kerry has more in the way of afterschool programs and the like.

Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:58 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]