View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:05 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Stressing 

As many of yall know, or it's only obvious :lol: that I am going to have a baby. He is due November 22nd, and I am getting very stressed out about school. I am debating on not returning for the next couple weeks till after he is born and I can get back into the swing of things. I have already found myself UNABLE to concentrate on work, because I have one-two weeks left and Sooo much to get ready before his arrival. The semester will be close to over after he is born but my teachers have been great working with me.
I have lots of work left to do and I was just wondering what you all would do if you were in a situation like this? I know this is a weird question, but I am stressing and need some words of encouragement. :oops:
Our next class is on the 22nd, so I am not sure I will be there but I will be back as soon as I can. I spoke with Dr. Turner and she told me I could bring Baby Ashton to our Hope Day if I was able, so hopefully I will see yall then or Maybe the class before??

Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:54 am
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

First of all, let me say that I really admire you for dealing with school AND the arrival of your first child! I have several friends that are married and in Block right now, and I can't imagine even just dealing with the pressures of being a newlywed and going to school, much less having a baby! I am sure that you will do great, and I know that my Block is done Dec 1, so Ihope yours is too! It's really good to know that professors are willing to work with you though. I just wanted to say Congratulations and good luck!

Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:28 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I think you have been wonderful this semester in dealing with being pregnant. I never could have done what you have done this semester. I think right now the most important thing is taking care of you and your little boy. If you have talked to all your professors and they have agreed to work with you then go for it. Make this your last week. You know everyone in block will help you as much as we can also. You don't need to be stressing right now. :)

Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:39 pm
All-star
All-star

Katie, I think that you have done a wonderful job of giong to school while being pregnant at the same time. My sister was pregnant with her fourth child while she was finishing up some of her schooling and I saw how stressed out she was. I admire you and anyone for that matter that goes to school while being pregnant. I think its just great. By taking some class time off, you'll be able to have more time to take care of your baby, which is more important than going to classes. You are doing a great job and doing worry you'll get through it. Congratulations!!!

Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:36 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I think you are doing a great job of being in school and being pregnant. I never could have done it. I also think that your first priority should be your baby. I couldn't imagine having to worry about a baby and school work. I would just let all my professor know what is going on and miss class if needed, which will be. But I think that you are doing a great job and GOOD LUCK with your new son! CONGRATULATIONS!! :lol:

Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:12 am
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I think you are doing a great job, and admire you for being able to continue going to school while pregnant. I agree with everyone else, if your professors are working with you, then don't stress and concentrate on your son. Congratulations!!

Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:11 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]