View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:25 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Block II 
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I know this doesn't have to do with what are talking about but I was just wondering if there was anyone that is in Block II this semester?
I guess I was just wanting to know how it was and what exactly you've been doing all semester?
I'm a little nervous because I know block I has been a lot of work and I just want to be prepared for the amount of work there will be in block II.

Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:07 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I am Middle Grades, but I imagine that the work load is very similar from those that I have spoken with, and the work is tough and compacted in 10 weeks instead of the regular 15. I am currently winding up a five week internship that runs 7:30 to 3:30 that has been awesome. In block II, I took a couple of classes that didn’t have a lot of work until it came time for the evaluation of the internship “products / dispositionsâ€

cs60119@appstate.edu

Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:32 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]