View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:24 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Solidarity/Objectivity Chart 
All-star
All-star

I was looking at the chart that Dr. Turner created concerning this topic. I was just wondering what you guys thought about it. This chart seems to put it all into perspective. I am still confused, but I am sure that with this chart and class on Wed. this will become clearer. :?

Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:05 pm
All-star
All-star

I just posted something about the chart being a little helpful! However, I still need more than the chart to help me to fully understand the article. See you tomorrow night!

Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:12 am
Profile WWW
All-star
All-star

I agree in that the chart did help a little in describing solidarity and objectivity. For days I've been trying to read the article and figure out what's it's saying. I'll admit I'm a little confused. Hopefully after class tomorrow night our discussions will aid me in my understanding because right now I'm on the confused wagon. See you tomorrow night. :wink:

Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:35 pm
Profile WWW
All-star
All-star

Thanks to Dr. Turner for making up the solidarity/objectivity chart. It was very helpful last night in class to help outline each topic. It was short, sweet, and to the point. I think it will be extremely helpful if we have a question on our final about solidarity and objectivity.

Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:00 am
Profile WWW
All-star
All-star

I did not have the chart for class last night. I did not even realize that it was on the website. However, I have printed it now. I plan to copy some of my notes onto the chart. I think it was helpful. This was some "deep stuff". However I think the chart will help pull it all together!!

Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:09 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]