View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Happy Thanksgiving!!! 
All-star
All-star

Hi everyone, I was thinking back over our course and the beginning of the sememster when we were discussing Savage Inequalities and some of the other topcis and how unfortunate those people's lives are. Fortuantely for me I have a good school to teach in and I feel that my students are getting the best education that they can. As we have been spending time in my classroom discussing why we have Thanksgiving and taking time to be thankful for what we have I am reminded of just how blessed we are. I hope you and your families have a wonderful Thanksgiving and take the time to realize the things you are thankful for.

Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:47 am
All-star
All-star

Good point April - I agree. I know I have a lot to be thankful for, but thinking about Savage Inequalities really drives home the point! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:25 pm
All-star
All-star

April, you're so sweet! I hope you have a very blessed Thanksgiving, too. We all have a lot to be thankful for. See you on 12/1! Jennifer

Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:24 pm
All-star
All-star

Hi April:
I was about to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, too. It has been a long, but short semester. We have been through lots of readings and sharing of experiences together, and I am glad. Thanks, April for that reminder of giving thanks. I too, am so thankful. I am really blessed, and I thank God for his blessings, even his blessing of having an education, so that I can be a better person to mankind, especially to the students that I teach. I wish you and the entire class, Dr. Turner and your families a Safe and Healthy Thanksgiving. I am out of school today, and I've decided to do some posting before all the festivities start. I guess the class was on my mind before I went to bed last night. I dreamed about the FINAL EXAM. (smile) No, it was not a Nightmare!! (ha! ha!) Talk with you guys soon.(like in my next post) See Ya! (smile)

Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:12 am
All-star
All-star

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I am very thankful that I have the opportunity to learn and grow in this ASU grad program, and I am blessed to have met all of you and to have gained insight from all of your different perspectives! Enjoy this time of relaxation, family, and friends!

Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:15 am
All-star
All-star

Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:06 pm
All-star
All-star

Good Morning! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I tried to post from home before Thanksgiving but my computer did not want to cooperate with me. Anyway, hope your holiday was great-can't wait to get the final!!!!!!! I am anxious to get started on it.

Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:30 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]