View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:03 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ] 
 What would you do??? 
All-star
All-star

If you could do whatever you wanted no matter what (which ever track you were ever placed in), other than teach...what would you do? I think that I would want to go to culinary school and be on the Food Network station wipping up some tasty treats! What about the rest of ya'll??? :D

Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:03 pm
All-star
All-star

I would have my own photography studio.

Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:16 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I would love to coach a high school golf or basketball team. I have played basketball since I was little, and even helped my dad coach my younger brothers teams. Golf is my favorite sport to play right now. Coaching it in high school would be great. :D

Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:42 am
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I would go to school to be an architect!!! There is something about planning and designing a house that makes me smile :D !!!!!

Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:11 pm
All-star
All-star

I would do one of two things. 1) I would get a job with the National Park Service either at a Civil War battlefield, like Gettysburg, or at a natural park, like Yellowstone. 2) I would become a missionary.

Check out my website at www.geocities.com/craze4hikn

Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:53 am
Profile WWW
All-star
All-star

I would devote most of my time to my kids and writing. Maybe start a cafe/bookstore with my husband, who is a chef. I'd like to say volunteer some, but I don't know that I would actually follow through wit that.

Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:57 pm
All-star
All-star

This is an awesome question. I think I would open up my own summer camp for kids. My boyfriend and I have talked about this, and who knows maybe we'll still do it. But, I love kids and I think it would be awesome to run a overnight summer camp.

Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:49 am
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I would travel. I have recently had the experience to travel to Europe and I will be going back this summer. I love meeting new people and learning about their cultures. Actually, I am trying to get involved with the study abroad student teaching opportunity for next spring!

Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:12 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I think that I would be highschool Guidance counsilor if i wasnt a teacher. I would love to be able to help children the way my counsilers helped me. I think that it is a very rewarding job just as teaching is.

Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:38 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I would want to own my own gym and coach cheerleading. I was in gymnastics from 1st-7th grade and then started cheerleading and I love the competitive aspect of it. Also the fact that cheerleading is finally starting to develop and gain a little more respect would make it so much more fun.

Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:30 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I would have to captain charter boats out of the Virgin Islands. Traveling through Europe would be a definite during the off season!

Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:19 pm
All-star
All-star

I forgot to add that I might further develop my photography skills.

Check out my website at www.geocities.com/craze4hikn

Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:07 pm
Profile WWW
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I think I would be a cosmetologist. That is what my mom does and being around that I've actually learned how to cut hair. :D

Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:58 am
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I would travel! No doubt about that one. I would want to taste all of the foods from around the world and lay out on the most fabulous beaches. I would want to ski from the places that no one else has tried and go hiking through jungles. But lets not talk about that one because it will never come true!

Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:03 pm
All-star
All-star

I would want to play baseball, all day, every day. That is what I want to do more than anything else. There is just something about the smell of the grass, the smell of the leather glove and baseball, the sound of the ball hitting the bat, and that adrenaline rush you get when you hit a homerun with two strikes against you. God, I miss baseball! But, if I couldn't do that, I'd want to open up a car stereo shop. Awesome question Hannah.

Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:50 pm
All-star
All-star

If I could be anything other than a teacher,I would probably work as a presidential historian in the Joh F. Kennedy library in Boston, Massachusetts.

Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:53 pm
All-star
All-star

WOW! Thanks to everyone who has replied to my question....I was worried that people would say "Duh, we're in education classes....what kind of question is that....we all want to be teachers," but I think that it is important to have more than one dream because if one doesn't work out for you, then you have another that you do....I don't think that anything is wrong with that! I just wanted to thank everyone for participating, it really means a lot for a bunch of people to reply...it makes me feel happy!!! :D

Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:22 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

it was a great question! We can see a little of everyone's personality...I would love not work and be able to paint, weave, draw-just create!!

Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:03 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

If I could do anything I wanted it would be to open a huge horse farm out in the middle of the most beautiful place in the world. I would hire someone to do all the hard, dirty work and I would spend my time training horses, giving lessons to young kids and competing around the world. This has been a dream of mine for quite a while but I'm sure it will never happen!!

Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:09 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 19 posts ]