View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:40 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ] 
 Spring Break 
All-star
All-star

Hold on...Spring Break is just around the corner! So, for a different topic, what is everyone doing for Spring Break? :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:43 pm
All-star
All-star

I'm going to the North Carolina Middle School Association conference in Greensboro, NC for two days, and then working my full time job for the rest of it. And also probably trying to catch up on all of the projects I have for school right now!!! :?

Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:47 pm
All-star
All-star

I am going home because I have to finish out my internship and teach my three lessons. No fabulous trips but I can't complain because I went to Boston over fall break :lol:

Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:50 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I am going to orlando, FL to Disney, Epcot and MGM with one of my sorority sisters. It is both of our last spring breaks because we both are student teaching next spring, we just wanted to do something fun.

Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:25 am
All-star
All-star

Man, I can't wait for spring break! I'm going home for a few days, coming back to boone to work on my many projects, and going to the beach for the weekend for the SNCAE conference. :lol: nothing grand but I'm ready for a break!

Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:59 pm
All-star
All-star

I am just going home and catching up on some sleep and work....hopefully when we get back up here it won't snow anymore (unlike last year--snow in april)! Great question! :lol:

Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:23 pm
All-star
All-star

Internship-like thingy with Teaching Fellows. Maybe a little hiking on the side. Play catch-up with school work.

Check out my website at www.geocities.com/craze4hikn

Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:06 pm
Profile WWW
All-star
All-star

I'll be teaching crazy teenagers until Easter, when I will have a week off. I might go to Charleston with my girlfriends or I might stay here and catch up on reading, sleep, etc.

Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:06 am
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I will be working at the Peddler here in Boone most of the week, doing my service learning hours, and homework. When my boyfriend gets back from overseas we will take a real vacation.

Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:42 pm
All-star
All-star

Great question! Over spring break I am just going home to catch up on sleep and relax. A little boring perhaps, but thats where my boyfriend is and it will be great to see him for longer than a weekend. Next spring break though since it will be my senior year, my roommate and I are definitely planning to go on a cruise! :D

Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:54 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

That was my post before----Oooops! I forgot to log in! :wink:

Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:47 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Man oh man am I ready for a break! A bunch of my sorority sisters and I are going to St. Simons Island, GA to relax and hang out and I am soooo excited about it. I am also pretty excited because my 21st birthday is over spring break and I'll be with about 20 of my closest friend to help me celebrate!

Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:41 am
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Well I am not going home until Saturday night for Spring Break. I am taking a group of students in Upward Bound to their Scholar Bowl competition in Whiteville, NC. Once I do go home, I plan on sleeping alot and spending time with my family and our new puppy, Titan. Oh, I may work too but I don't know. My brother has off of school one day that week, so he and I will get to spend some time together, maybe go and play golf.

Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:14 pm
All-star
All-star

I can't wait! I'm going home to hang out with my family...and maybe work on my tan at the beach for a couple days? I also have a surgeon's appointment and at dentist appointment. yay :roll:

Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:25 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I'm going home to relax, spend time with family, maybe do a little shopping (that means I'll have to work). Hmm, who knows it'll just be good to get away from the school work for a while.

Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:28 pm
All-star
All-star

I'm going home for a few days, then I'm coming back to Boone to hop on a bus to head to Florida. I'm in ASU's Wind Ensemble and we're going to be touring from Georgia to Florida for about four or five days.

Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:09 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Spring break…. AHHHHH!! I’m off to Snowshoe, WV for five days of skiing. After this I think four days in Virginia Beach will have me ready to come back to Boone to finish out the school year. I can’t wait!

Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:36 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 17 posts ]