View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:42 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Sexual Identity 
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Tonight was a very interesting night when it came to our discussion topic. (sexual identity) I just wanted to know who all agreed with the movie about the sex changes and who did not.

Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:53 pm
All-star
All-star

OK I'll ante up on this one too. I think that people should do what makes them happy. I really don't feel it is my right to dictate whether or not they are male or female. I have no clue what it feels like to be in their position, and I simply can't pass judgement on what I don't know. I know a lot of people have a problem with switching genders, but who does it really hurt? All of these people seemed to live happier lives and never hurt anyone around them. It also seems that their loved ones supported them once they understood.

Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:53 pm
All-star
All-star

I posted a short summary of a story I read about this topic under the thread, being homosexual.....

Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:54 am
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I think it is our jobs as teachers to be accepting and nice to everyone no matter what. This does not mean you have to agree with the choices that person made but just treat them like any one else. If we can not hide our dislike for something how can we expect students to act differently. Bulling is a problem when we let it be.

Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:35 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]