View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 The Principal's Job 
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I don't really know if this has been posted before, i forget what has been posted. A couple of weeks ago in my Music class we somehow got on the subject of principals and discovered that two students in our class wanted to eventually become principal. We started discussing why they wanted to become principals and what qualities the think a principal should have. I guess that is my question to you guys. Do ya'll want to become more than just a teacher and/or what qualities do you think is important for our future boss to have?

Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:16 am
All-star
All-star

I definitely do not want to be a principal. I would rather be in the classroom. Plus, I think an important quality for principals is leadership, and this is one I'm not really strong on. Also, I think that principals should be willing to sacrifice. They should be the ones who fill in and take up the slack when it is needed. Principals should also be active in the school, checking out the classrooms and such. Now, I'm not saying that all principals are actually like this, only that they should be. I think that we are in need of some really good principals.

Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]