View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 keeping the textbook? 
All-star
All-star

i was wondering how many of you are going to be keeping the textbook for future references....i think i am going to keep mine and not only use it in my classroom, but make it available for students to read.

i know at the beginning of the semester gayle was talking about buying books that we aren't going to keep so she can set up her own little rental system, since the bookstore charges a lot for these books. so if ayone isn't keeping the book, maybe it would be good to mention it to her.

Mon Apr 28, 2003 10:53 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
All-star
All-star

Yeah I def am going to keep this textbook for future references. It has a lot of very useful articles that I may need to fall back on from time to time!

<3 Jennie Ingram

Fri May 02, 2003 9:14 am
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

im with both of you guys, im dif keeping this book

it has alot of great stuff in it and we didnt really get to alot of the other stuff

i think that is a good idea letting your future students read/use the book. ill more than likely do the same. especially when i want them to write a presuasive essay (ill show them the mlk birg jail letter)

Fri May 02, 2003 11:55 am
All-star
All-star

I think it is a great idea to keep books-especially if you've bought them cause you won't get that much money back. I am so glad I've kept all my books because I know I will have them for my own use for the rest of my life.

Sun May 04, 2003 10:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]