View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 "The Best Group Ever... according to Brian" 
All-star
All-star

hey guys- I talked to a few of you after class today to try to get a group together to work on the final exam. Here's my email and phone number.
lindseyb82@yahoo.com.......... 5647............. and as soon as the questions go up, We can all discuss which ones we want to focus on. So-- If you all know more about how to do this than me- just post some directions :lol: Then- we'll talk over email Talk to ya'll later

Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:10 pm
All-star
All-star

I'll work on questions 7 and 8 to start. Everyone post questions you would like to focus on, then we'll dividide the other remaining questions. Thanks

Wed Apr 30, 2003 10:19 am
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

actually the best group thing came from KIRK (way to go Kirk), but your new so its excuseable ONLY this time :wink: .

any heres my email bg44866 and phone # 264-8363

ill do QUESTIONS 5 and 6 if that`s cool with every one else

keep posting what questions you want to do

ill talk to you all soon.

Brian

Wed Apr 30, 2003 10:57 am
All-star
All-star

I'm actually having a little trouble with number 8-- I'll send you guys my ideas- but if someone doesn't mind talking about that question- I think we'd all do better! I'd be happy to talk about question 2 instead. Thanks!

So I'm doing # 2 and 7

Wed Apr 30, 2003 11:30 am
All-star
All-star

My e-mail is polrpickle@earthlink.net, and my telephone number is 266-7542. The questions I will focus on are numbers 1 and 4. Also, it says that the final two questions are short essay, but we only have to write on one of those three. So, is it just worded wrong? Good luck with the exam!

Wed Apr 30, 2003 12:43 pm
All-star
All-star

i missed the last day of class, because i had to fill in as Stuart Little this past weekend, and i had to do it tuesday when we went to hardin park elementary school. did gayle split the class up into groups? or is this something that you guys got together?

Wed Apr 30, 2003 5:09 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
All-star
All-star

This is just something that we put together, so join in Kirk!

Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:22 pm
All-star
All-star

Hey guys! I'm glad we decided to work together on this. My email is kz40564 and my # is 265-3837. I'll work on 3 and 8, since those are basically the two left. I see how #8 might get a little tough, so any suggestions are certainly welcome. Talk to you guys soon!

Thu May 01, 2003 12:24 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

hey guys glad to see that the questions are coming along.
ill be contacting you about my questions shortly - dont worry

good luck on exams!

Fri May 02, 2003 11:51 am
All-star
All-star

Hey yall!! I just talked to Lindsey and she told me about the group. Looks like I have joined too late since yall have already picked all the questions. I still want to help if I can. If anyone wants me to do a questions or if you need any help on one I would love to join this great group. My email address is bethroach8@hotmail.com and my number is 266-7174. I hope you guys have a great weekend and please let me know if I can help!!

Fri May 02, 2003 5:29 pm
All-star
All-star

Hey guys! Beth and Kirk- you guys aren't too late-- If you wanted- you might could just send us some of your ideas to the last few essay questions- so we would have something to go from if we got stumped.

Sat May 03, 2003 10:58 am
All-star
All-star

ok i'm just getting started on this thing, so right now i don't have any suggestions for other questions, but as i go through i will definitely take notes to share. but, first i'm going to be greedy and ask if anyone has any helpful info for #1. i remember talking about different freedoms in class, but at the time i didn't really understand it, not to mention i lost my notebook halfway through the semester, so i don't have the notes. could someone post here or email kd42784@appstate.edu and give me some pointers?

Sat May 03, 2003 2:04 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
All-star
All-star

Hey folks. Haven't forgotten the "best group EVER", I will send everyone tomorrow the info I have - I will try to pick ones people aren't concentrating on. My email is dvosburgh1@homtail.com. Talk to you all tomorrow afternoon.
DON

Sun May 04, 2003 12:18 am
All-star
All-star

Hey guys!!! I just emailed you my thoughts on number 3. Thank you guys all for your insights- this group has been so helpful- WE REALLY ARE THE BEST GROUP EVER!!!! 8) Oh, one question- does anyone have any suggestions for #6? Email me with anything else for tonight and I'll see you all tomorrow for Hope Day! Thanks again for being wonderful :D

Sun May 04, 2003 6:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]