View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Most Embarassing Moments 
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Going through school we all do some pretty embarassing things. I seem to have more embarassing moments than most people i know. I was wondering what were your most embarassing moment if you don't mind sharing.
Mine was my sophomore year. I was singing with a group in black lights for the senoirs. I didn't realize that my black shirt was so thin and when the black lights came on my bra was glowing. Everyone was laughing, but i finished the song. I was horrified at the time, now it is just really funny. That is something i will always remember about high school.

Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:15 am
Site Admin

Oh Laura! That is quite the embarassing moment. I have many, but one that came to mind, for some reason, was my grade school principal (who I really liked, by the way) who discoved I could be made to blush beet red if he came in the lunch room and just asked if I was going to blush... then there was the play I was in in 6th grade where they chose me because I was already 5'8" tall (they wanted a giant), but it was supposed to be a male giant, and along with my height, I was already big busted, and the whole class wrapped me in strips torn from a sheet to make me flat chested. Heavens to betsy. It's nice to be an adult, and able to laugh now.

Wed Apr 30, 2003 9:57 am
Profile WWW
All-star
All-star

Mine would have to be my sixteenth birthday. All of my friends decided to ruin my car (which was the ole family Ford Aerostar...I called it "The Tank") by caking it with whipped cream and toilet papering it. When I left at the end of the day, everyone seemed to be there to see my reaction, and I was so embarrassed (I never liked to draw any kind of attention to myself)! I took all of the toilet paper off and threw it away, but when I went to wash off the whipped cream, it left marks where it had been! I've never seen my father so mad in his life!

Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:57 pm
All-star
All-star

I'm sure that there were a hundred embarassing moments throughout my school experience, and I'm equally sure there are many more to come. However, I will remember to this day the one thing that really caused the worst embarassment for me. This happened in the first grade. I had a really "serious" boyfriend (we "went together" for the entire school year). :lol: One afternoon our class was on the playground, when my little boyfriend decided to kiss me. He kind of took me by surprise, and of course, all the other kids were oohing and aahing over it. I was mortified! I was so angry with him, that I wouldn't speak to him the rest of the day. I laugh at it now, but I really was so upset over that kiss.

Wed Apr 30, 2003 6:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]