View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Cedric 
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone thought that Cedric could have gotten into the school of his choice if he had just been given the chance to show how hard he would work? Just was wondering what you thought about this and what you also thought about the SAT and how it is used to place students into college, is this fair and why or why not?

Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:18 pm
All-star
All-star

I don't know how I feel about testing sometimes. I think that sometimes it is a good thing, because people have to do at least some hardworking to do well. But I also think that test are unfair/biased. Wouldn't it be nice if each area or school or group of people could come up with a test of their own? Do you think that people would except that? I don't. I think that people have been doing things one way for too long. I think that we need to change the way that our students look at college. Actually, I am not going to say anymore, because I think that I will post a topic to that effect. :wink:

Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]