View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Summer Law Class 
All-star
All-star

Ladies, as you know we have a one hour course in the second summer session. I am planning on being out of town on July 17 through 19. I emailed the professor, and while he isn't willing to let me miss those two days, or take the class as independent study, he told me that we could switch the dates if everyone in the class agreed to. So I'm pleading my case. Would you all be willing to switch these dates to other days in July? Any other days would be fine. What do you all think?

Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:09 pm
All-star
All-star

Any date is good for me. Pick what you need.
Teresa

ALL STUDENTS DESERVE THE CREAM!

Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:50 pm
All-star
All-star

Any days are good for me as well. I would like to get through with them ASAP. Is there no way we could do them in June and get them over with or is he not willing to do that? Anything is fine with me.

Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:53 pm
All-star
All-star

What is this class about anyway? I have been trying to find out some information on it but I am coming up empty! Also, do we have another product of learning hour to do or are we finished?

Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:35 pm
All-star
All-star

......And didn't Sara Zimmerman say that we were still short one hour and that Jacobson said we could just tack on an extra book or something to another class, but we would still have to pay the tuition? Also do we have to back pay for the first product of learning class?

Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:30 pm
All-star
All-star

Heather, I'm not going to have to take the class. So, please exclude me in your vote.
Julie :D

Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:23 pm
Profile WWW
All-star
All-star

How about meeting on Friday July 7 and Friday July 14? Would that work for everyone? Then we'd have it done in two weeks. I'm also open to the 24th and 26th if it will help Heather out.

As for POL, as I understand it, we need to sign up for 2 credit hours of POL and pay for the one credit we worked on last summer but did not register for and the last credit hour. Does that make sense? I don't see any course offerings for POL but I understand Julie talked to Dr. Zimmerman and she said that it would be taken care of when she got back to the U.S.

Cindy

"Read it and weep!"

Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:29 pm
All-star
All-star

I'd rather get it done earlier in July than later so we can have a few weeks before school starts to just ENJOY!

Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:08 pm
All-star
All-star

I just wanted to let you know that Penny and I are trying to get credit for the INTEL work that we did. If we do have to take this class, I want this over ASAP!

Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:49 pm
All-star
All-star

Ladies, I hope that we get credit for INTEL, but if not, I am willing to change the dates.

Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:53 pm
All-star
All-star

I am willing to change the dates. Does anyone know when we present the Product of Learning? I would really like to have some time to give my full attention to the product before I present.
Have a good one!
Bendy

Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]