View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Hope day again... 
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Hey guys... I've been thinking a lot about what I'm going to bring to share for Hope Day. There are so many things that give me hope and sustain me. Do any of you alredy know what you're going to bring and would you be willing to share it with me?!? :)

Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:06 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Well let me see if I can help you a bit hear. If you like to workout you can mention that. And it is a known fact that women love chocolate and ice cream so how about you bring in some of that. (Just a suggestion)

Me on the other hand I am torn between a few thing like, I get sustain by making people laugh, by hand out with my Asian (aka my roommate), and I love to do jujitsu. So I am sure I will do one of these or maybe all three.

I hope this helps.

Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:06 am
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

You might find this funny and I don't want to completely explain this, but I am bring kool-aid and tater cakes. Because my family is very important to me and both of these have stories behind them. Maybe that'll help you. Find something that has a story behind what sustains you.

Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:38 am
All-star
All-star

I am bringing my scrapbook because scrapbooking gives me a creative outlet when I am feeling stressed or down. It's also full of fun memories with my very best friends that I can look back on.

Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:19 am
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I know you are in a sorority - haha - so maybe bring in your sorority letters if that possibly gives you hope. I think I might be bringing in the composite picture of my sorority because they really do give me hope.

Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:46 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I am still thinking about bringing my dog...if that is okay with everyone. He is my world, so I would love to share him with you all! I'll definitely have to put him out in the car when the food comes out...haha!

Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]