View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Study Guide=Study Group? 
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Hey Everyone,
This is just an idea, but I was looking over the study guide, and I was thinking that if anyone else was interested, we could meet for a study group of somekind. Let me know what the rest of you think, but that is a lot of info, and it would be more engaging if a group of us got together to talk about the stuff on the sheet instead of doing it individually. Just thought I would throw it out there.

Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:35 pm
All-star
All-star

I would be interested in a study grorp for looking over the final. I am available this sunday evening and some evenings next week if anyone is interested. My number is (828) 432-6747

"That's what a class is, a swarm. And you're a warrior teacher...ready to face the swarm"
- Frank McCourt

Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:25 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I think a study group would be an excellent idea. Personally, I work better when I can bounce things off of other people. Let me know what time is good for you (screenname: Ibenosey or e-mail: at60760). I can work around most schedules. Thanks for the great idea.

Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:29 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Okay, so here is the deal...oh I'm so glad someone else does better bouncing things off too...I am a manager at Crossroads, the coffee shop on campus, and I have to work Sunday 3:30-11pm but I can open the shop before then if you would like to meet on a Sunday. If not, here is my schedule up until the exam...
Monday/Wednesday: class 10-11
break 11-2
class 2-3:15
break 3:30-5:30
class/work 5:30-11:30

Tuesday/Thursday: work 11-3
class 3:30-4:45
break 5-6
work 6-11

Friday: class 10-11
free the rest of the day

Saturdays: nothing at all!

Now any time that I have listed as a break or free I am all about getting together to review. So you can post here, or call me at work 263-9555; home 268-2670 or email: ab54036@appstate.edu

Thanks so much! Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]