View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 The Unintelligence Test 
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Interesting concept.

http://community.sparknotes.com/untelligence/

I'm 56% unintelligent. What's your score?

Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:38 am
All-star
All-star

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you" - Nietzsche

Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:12 am
Profile WWW
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

67% Untelligent!
Your score is close to the current worldwide average of 64%.
Your score is unique, however, so keep reading.
Crazyness right there! What in the world were those questions too funny!

What Up Homeslice!

Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:47 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I don't know wheather to be emabaressed or or proud!?!?!

56% Untelligent!
Your score is lower than the current worldwide average of 64%.
Score Breakdown...
Intelligence
Sense of Humor
Violent Tendencies
Bravery
Observational Skills
Morality
Self-Confidence

Here is the custom report of your personality than led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are a sad and hopeless excuse for an woman:
" Interesting. While the subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, her sense of observation is somewhat below average. We attribute this to the egotistical nature of the subject. Actually, rats behave in the same manner, but she's smarter than any animal.

Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen. She just isn't tough enough, sir, and avoids any situation that involves violence.

Finally, the subject displayed a pathetic and useless (seriously bad) sense of humor, a down and dirty sense of morality, and a complete lack of self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals. "

NICKNAME SCORE
You don't have any friends yet!

INVITE SPARKFRIENDS
To invite your friends, simply enter their SparkNotes nicknames or email addresses below. You may enter up to five nicknames or email addresses at a time.
To:
To:
To:
To:
To:
Type a short note to your friends here.

How do you compare? see all SparkTests

Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:11 pm
All-star
All-star

61% Untelligent!

I don't know about this test. I tried to answer the questions so i could have gotten a high score, but obviously that did not happen. What i did not like is that it said that my sense of humor was low. Anyone that knows me knows that i play around all the time and that i think i have an unproductive day if i did not make someone smile or laugh. This test stinks! What does everyone else think about this test.

U CAN, UCONN

Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:22 pm
All-star
All-star

72% Untelligent!
You are one smooth chick! Your score is higher than the current worldwide average of 64%!
Score Breakdown...
Intelligence
Sense of Humor
Violent Tendencies
Bravery
Observational Skills
Morality
Self-Confidence

Here is the custom report of your personality than led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are a resourceful and sly woman:
" The subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, and her sense of observation is one of her best qualities. Considering this, she shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

The subject is brave, however, and shows real strength in that department. Courageousness is a large part of untelligence.

Finally, the subject displayed a pathetic and useless (seriously bad) sense of humor, a down and dirty sense of morality, and a complete lack of self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals. "

Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:02 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

You are one smooth chick! Your score is higher than the current worldwide average of 64%!
Score Breakdown...
Intelligence
Sense of Humor
Violent Tendencies
Bravery
Observational Skills
Morality
Self-Confidence

Here is the custom report of your personality than led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are a resourceful and sly woman:
" The subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, and her sense of observation is one of her best qualities. Considering this, she shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen. She just isn't tough enough, sir, and avoids any situation that involves violence.

Finally, the subject displayed a pathetic and useless (seriously bad) sense of humor, a down and dirty sense of morality, and a hot-shot level of self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals. "

Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:10 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]