View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Mid term 
All-star
All-star

Hi guys! Dr. Turner thank you for calling me about class last night. I went home sick from school yesterday and did not get the post.

I was wondering if anyone would like to meet Friday night at Barnes and Nobel to discuss the test. It doesn't have to be there or even Friday night but it's just an idea. I came in this morning to write sub plans and now I'm headed back to bed. At some point i will check the postings. just letting you know why it may take me a while to respond.

Thu Feb 27, 2003 8:12 am
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Kristi, I would like to meet sometime. With the weather the way it is now, I couldn't say that Friday would be the best, but then it could clear up by then. However, thanks for asking because I think its a great idea to get together sometime. I'll keep checking back to find out the results. By the way, I hope you feel better. Eron :)

Thu Feb 27, 2003 3:02 pm
All-star
All-star

Eron & Kristi - I'd love to meet. Friday or Saturday is good for me.

I'd probably rather do it on Friday so that I could go to the library and start typing on Saturday - but either way, I like the idea of meeting.

I'd need as much advanced notice as possible b/c I'm driving from Morganton. No, I'm not that dedicated. I planned to shop in Hky this weekend and I'd love to be able to coincide the two so that I only make the trip once.

Let me know. Sounds like a good idea.

regina

Thu Feb 27, 2003 3:09 pm
All-star
All-star

I also would like to meet, but not sure if I can on Friday...if that is when you decide...I will try to work things out. Barnes and Noble sounds good...also we could meet at my house if everyone wanted. I don't live in Hickory, but just across the bridge up from the new restaurant T-Bones. Hope we can get together and help each other out.

Randy

Thu Feb 27, 2003 4:32 pm
Profile WWW
All-star
All-star

I'm glad some of you are interested! I came in again to write sub plans for tomorrow. Will someone please call me tomorrow to let me know time, place, and day? Sat. would work for me also. I had just thought Friday would be better sowe would have Sat. to work on the test. I think you guys have my # from Reading Assessment class. If not, it's under wietzke in the phone book. Thank you!

Thu Feb 27, 2003 5:29 pm
All-star
All-star

Hey guys! Sounds like we on for Saturday, right? Let's set a time and place. Barnes or Randy's is fine with me. Anytime Sat is good for me.

Thanks again for the offer!!

regina

Fri Feb 28, 2003 7:58 am
All-star
All-star

How about 12:00 Sat. at B&N? See you then.

Fri Feb 28, 2003 4:21 pm
All-star
All-star

If it rains and I can't lay brick, I'll be there.

Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:44 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]