View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Mid-Term Questions and Concerns 
All-star
All-star

Question 10 Am I on the right track? Does the answer to this question have to do with the discussion we had about the enviornment always changing and that there is no absolute knowledge? Chance and environmental trends cause change in plants and animals just like with us.

Also for question 12, does this pertain to the discussion on centers where children should be actively engaged in learning experiences? Kids shouldn't be learning something just for the heck of it. Learning needs to be meaningful, something that will remember and use later on in life.

Help!! If I am way off--TELL ME!!

DANA

Thu Feb 27, 2003 3:37 pm
All-star
All-star

I haven't quite gotten that far yet. Rusty had to go to the school board budget meeting last night and he has class tonight so I've had the girls. He's going to watch them tomorrow night so I can try to figure these questions out. I'll call you if I have any brainstorms. Don't hold your breath!

Thu Feb 27, 2003 5:21 pm
All-star
All-star

Dana, I do think you are on the right track with #12--making learning meaningful for students. #10--I am still working through that one myself.

Kim

Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]