View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Midterm disaster 
All-star
All-star

My computer just shut down my mid-term document and turned it all to computer symbols. The document completely disappeared off my computer and I hadn't printed a copy. I've lost it all. I thought this would make you all feel better that even though this may be confusing, you don't have my problems. I have to start completely over. :cry:

Sun Mar 02, 2003 5:29 pm
Profile WWW
All-star
All-star

Poor Cathy. She called my husband to see if he knew what she could do... (He's a computer "expert" and I use the term loosely...)

This probably won't help you feel any better...but at least you've started on it...and have thoughts about the answers. Some of us haven't had a chance and are now SICK.

Sun Mar 02, 2003 6:55 pm
Profile WWW
All-star
All-star

Cathy my thoughts are with you. Hope things work out, because I know that they will.

Sun Mar 02, 2003 7:04 pm
All-star
All-star

Bless your heart, Cathy! That very thing goes through my mind each time I start to do something on the computer!

Mon Mar 03, 2003 7:53 am
All-star
All-star

I am so sorry! I worked on the assignment literally the entire weekend. I can't imagine having to start over. Maybe you'll have a brainstorm and come up with something even better the second time. :D

Mon Mar 03, 2003 10:28 am
All-star
All-star

everything for a reason.... you new answers will roll off your fingertips in the most beautiful concise manner with radiantly brilliant thoughts. your tension is gone and now you are flying....everyone knows how it feels ...don't worry you know this stuff backwards and forward. good luck!
airlie

Mon Mar 03, 2003 10:35 am
All-star
All-star

Lord, I would have probably passed out. I worked on the mid-term forever, it seems! I debated back and forth. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

DANA

Tue Mar 04, 2003 9:07 am
All-star
All-star

Cathy, I had a similiar problem with my computer not working last semester as I typed one of Dr. Schlagal's test papers. I just cried, but I did overcome and you will too. Good luck and my thoghts are with you.

Kim

Tue Mar 04, 2003 9:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]