View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Final Exam & Nerds 
All-star
All-star

Have any of you finished your final yet? I'm having a serious block. I think about it all dayand all night and it's TOTALLY stressing me out, but I haven't started it yet. UGH!!!

My plan is to work on it tonight and tomorrow. I was just wondering, from the nerds and overachievers, how long will it take me to finish? 6 hours? 12? Eternity??? :(

Wed Apr 30, 2003 2:25 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Hey Regina, I emailed my exam to Dr. Turner Monday night. I worked on it for 3 hours Saturday and 4 hours Sunday. I reread it on Monday and sent it. I really think the study group after class helped a whole lot. Good luck! Michelle

Wed Apr 30, 2003 4:57 pm
All-star
All-star

Regina, I sent mine in last night. I worked on it about 3 hours last night, and probably 4 hours on it throughout the last week. GOOD LUCK! Once you get started it's not TOO bad.

Thu May 01, 2003 10:48 am
All-star
All-star

Hey guys! Thanks for the encouragement. You're right, Kathy. It wasn't teh exam that was so bad - just the time I had to put into it. I just e-mailed my final to Dr. T I worked from 7:30 last night until 1:30 this am, and then I typed/revised/and sent it today. I'm still at school (at 7:55pm) and I'm exhausted. All I can say now is BOY I'm glad it's over!!!!!!!!!!

Thu May 01, 2003 6:58 pm
All-star
All-star

I finally finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And at the last minute literally I might add. I hope it got there.

Fri May 02, 2003 11:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]