View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 How are you? 
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I don't know about you guys but I kind of miss using the forum to communicate with everyone about things in and out of class. I suppose I just got used to it. So, how is everyone? Has anyone heard from Dr. Turner about their final? Has anyone heard about their school's test scores? I did decide to take the Title I Reading position. Thanks to those of you who responded with such positive "points to ponder." (I'm quoting Dana :lol:) I am excited about trying something new. Hope to hear from you. Take care and have a relaxing summer if I don't. Eron

Thu May 08, 2003 1:06 pm
All-star
All-star

Hey, ERON!! I'm so glad you quoted me. It comes in handy doesn't it? I'm excited about you taking that position. No, I haven't gotten anything about the exam. I don't think I want to see it. Just glad it's over. Too much stress. Call about car pooling for the June class. Talk to ya soon!!

DANA :lol: :lol:

Thu May 08, 2003 7:48 pm
All-star
All-star

congrats on the job! you will really enjoy the challenge.
i agree that it feels strange not to be reading and posting every day. i don't think anyone has heard on his or her exam. i am glad i don't have to grade them! hope to see you all this summer . enjoy the last of the year... i know it will be filled with eog, star testing, running records and we have to conference with every single parent. yikes!

Fri May 09, 2003 1:34 pm
All-star
All-star

Hey Guys!! I'm glad you're still posting. You're right, Eron, it is kinda strange NOT to talk on the boards anymore. And CONGRATS on the job!! :lol: I'm excited for you!

Today was pretty much the 'last day that counts' for us b/c we have eog testing all next week and then 2 weeks packed full of fieldtrips, assemblies, field day, DARE graduation, etc. Should be a blast!

Hope everyone has a great summer. If it's ok w/ Dr. T maybe we can still use the boards this summer . . .

P.S.
Ran into Airlie last night at Wally-world (hey Airlie!!) We were both just 'wondering the aisles'. It's strange not to have an assignment ot read or project to finish. I feel kinda like a fish out of water. Isn't that wierd?? :roll:

Fri May 09, 2003 2:11 pm
All-star
All-star

HELLOOOO???!!!?? Anyone out there? It's May 16th now...Is anyone checking back here anymore? I wonder if she will lock us out soon to make room for the new 5840s :cry:

I hope everyone is well. I miss class a little bit. Just a little. :wink:

Everyone should car-pool this summer. It's fun. We did it when we went to Morganton last Fall. I'm personally going to enjoy the trip up the mountain each day driving Randy and Cathy nuts. I get nostalgic just thinking of it.
:lol:

Fri May 16, 2003 12:37 pm
Profile WWW
All-star
All-star

Hi guys! It has been strange to not see you guys twice a week. I am looking forward to this summer but I did enjoy my rainy Sat. run and FOUR hour nap yesterday! :D It has been so nice to read what I want to also. I have just finished my Newsweek magazines dated back to Feb. 3rd!

I would love to carpool- who is taking both classes first session?

For anyone interested- I did hear from Dr. Trathen about the Fall schedule. He said that Teacher as Researcher and Dr. S.'s elective course will be offered at CVCC. A writing course, which is a required course but I can't remember the name, will be offered at WPCC. I hope this schedule is the case. I plan to take the research course in 2nd session summer school and the other 2 in the fall. Any takers with me??? :)

Good luck as you finish the year!

Sun May 18, 2003 2:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]