View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 The End 
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

So, now that the semester is almost over, I want to ask a question. What did you get out of the class? Lets see what you think.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:54 am
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Lets see...I think to sum up everything we talked about in class, I would say diversity. I realized that there is so many different ways of dealing with different situations and that all of us would deal with them in our own ways. I learned that there is not always a right and wrong, and I learned how to respect others opinions and to see that there isn't just black and white, but many different shades of grey.

Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:04 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

What i got out of the class was insight to what i need to work on. My point of view and how i should handle myself in the classroom need hold a positive environment for the students. Therefore openness and supporting my students is what i need to do. I always knew that i was going to postively support my students but realizing that it might be hard at times i should stand for what is right. Also this take practice and that i will learn through the year of what are the right ways to handle difficult situations. However this class has given insight on how to start thinking about how i will handle myself.

Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]