View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Pearls of wisdom: what we'll take from the class 
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I was wondering, what does everyone think about the class as a whole in terms of what we will most remember or take with us to our actual professional practice? I know that I'll probably try to remember the fact that we can only teach who we are and that no matter what my class looks like there's probably a lot more diversity there than I know.
I just figured that this would be a good time for everyone to post a little pearl of wisdom we'll take from the class. :shock:

Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:22 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

My pearl of wisdom is the awareness that the class gave me. I am now more aware of situations that will come up in my classroom, and at least now I have given some thought to those situations. Hopefully that will help me make better decisions in the future.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:42 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

My pearl is still inside its oyster. I'm not sure exactly what it is I'm taking from this class, but I feel like it will reveal itself in time. I feel like it might appear when I'm be in the classroom and a situation will arise and I will remember what we talked about in class and hopefully it will help me.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]