View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Future Plans 
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I am interested to know how many of you are planning to stick with teaching for 30 years and how many are planning on moving up into school administration after teaching x-number of years? Not that you really know now what you will do, but what are your thought on this?

I plan on maybe becoming a principal some day. Who knows, I may love teaching and not want to leave it.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:42 am
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I think that I will stick with teaching for the first couple of years, but may decide to go back to school and get my masters. I have always been involved with athletics and someday would like to be an athletic director.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:46 am
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I think I will stick with teaching as long as its fits with my life plans. I plan on getting married and raising a large family (4+ kids) and if teaching is conducive to these plans then I will continue with it. I want to teach, but my main goal in life is to be a mother and a wife (I know, totally June Cleaver, but thats what I want). Then again ... who knows what God has in His plans for me? That's one of the beauties of life, not knowing what the future holds and having all kinds of surprises around the corner.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]