View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Forum 
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I know that a majority of this class has done well with keeping up on forum posts and starting threads, but I would like to know how you truly feel about them. I like them and find them convenient to post when a topic strikes me without pressures of deadlines. I do however find it hard to switch from leisurely posting to a deadlined exam. Say I'm a slacker, I'm not complaining that it's hard or difficult, I'm only saying that I'm not good with the loosey-goosey transition to rigid test when there aren't any other real grades yet. Much like we've talked about though, I feel that I've learned more in this class since the pressures of testing and grades have not been present (until the end). What do you think? Et tu, Brute?

Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:39 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I agree. I'm no good with huge projects with one final due date. I procrastinate until the very end and the result is crappy work. i don't know if anyone noticed but right now its 5:30 and I have one and one half hours to finish my posts. So my learning style prohibits me from being able to retain anything useful from this sort of assignment.

Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]