View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 A different Breed of Teacher 
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Hey you all I want your opinion on something. To me, with the world today and how different society has become I think that we are going to have to be a different breed of teachers. I think that teachers have come along way from when my parents was in school and will continue to grow when our children are in school. But, I think that with everything that is going on in our society today, you have to be a special person to teach. I think it is difficult and is something that needs to get better, but with the teachers we have coming out of this school I think that we can make changes. I personally just think that you have to be a special person to be a teacher these days, so I want to give congrats and good luck to all of you....

Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:47 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Yeah i mean it's hard to be a teacher in a world where the parents think that their children are right and everybody else is wrong. That's a terrible thing to me to think of because of all the things in school that I learned and my mom agreed with the teacher. It's going to be tough but I'm up for the challenge.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:54 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

The main thing to remember is why you got into the profession. Hopefully that includes a love of children, a love for your subject, and a love for learning. There is nothing worse to me than to have that teacher who is so burnt out on school that not only can you tell that they don't want to teach you, you can tell that they no longer have a love for their subject material, and no longer want to become better in that field.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]