View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Hello Everyone! 
All-star
All-star

Hi,

I just wanted to, finally, take a minute to introduce myself. I am Erin Painter and I have been Dr. Turner's graduate assistant for three semesters. Occasionally, I will teach classes for Dr. Turner and make comments on the discussion board, and I keep track of the number of posts you guys add every week.

I will be graduating this summer with my Master's degree in Library Science. I graduated from ASU in 2004 with a degree in Elementary Education, and then I taught fourth grade for three years before coming back up the mountain for grad school.

I hate that I haven't been able to come to your classes this semester, but I am trying to complete two 145 hour internships before May and my time is very limited. Right now I am finishing up my first internship at Blowing Rock School and soon I will start my internship at the Watauga County Public Library.

I wanted to post here to let you know who I am and what I am doing because I am going to be teaching for Dr. Turner next week. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you in person then!

Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]