View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:59 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Can't we all just be HAPPY?! 
All-star
All-star

I don't care if you're gay, lesbian, transgender, black, white or purple! You should be able to do whatever you want as long as it makes you happy. Who are we to judge others and their decisions? As future teachers we should be open to all different kinds of diversity in the classroom. So my overall opinion on sexual orientation is do what makes you happy!

Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:50 am
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I completely agree with you! Since we are future teachers we need to leave our judgments at the door and treat every student with the same love and respect we would want our own children to receive from their teachers.

Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:08 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I am really glad you wrote that, both of you! I really agree that we should accept everyone for who they are. We are going to be teachers and we are going to be exposed to all sorts of things and everyone should realize that.

Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:19 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I really don't understand why people are so upset with gays and lesbians. If they aren't directly affecting you, what's the problem? Its a personal choice. Everyone makes personal choices everyday. Why do people place such emphasis on sexual preference?

Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:41 am
All-star
All-star

Yeah, I don't see why people have problems with gays, lesbians, and transgenders. They're people too, ya know! And they shouldn't have their rights taken away either (I'm looking at you, California). There are groups of people (usually religious) who persecute these people which confuses me because in pretty much all of the major world religions, you are supposed to honor, love, and respect your fellow men even if you don't always agree on the same things and that should include sexual orientation.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:53 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]