View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 He Said/She Said 

I went to a program last Thursday about how men and women think differently as well as differently than we would like to assume. The set up was a panel of three men and three women who volunteered to give their honest opinion to anything that was asked of them. They did not claim to be answering for the entire gender, but rather just how they felt about the question. When you went in, you were give a couple of sheets of paper and you could ask anything you wanted to the panel. I was actually very surprised by the answers that they gave. There were many questions about how guys think and what I thought they were going to say was usually way off base. This gave me a perspective in to the male mind, as well as other females. It would have been nice if everyone would have answer the same, but there was a lot of variation and that is important to remember. Just because a student is male or female doesn't mean that they are thinking like I assume. It was a very refreshing experience and thought me to ask rather than assume what someone is thinking.

Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]