View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 James Bell Seminar 

I went to this seminar at the beginning of November, and I apologize for taking so long to write about it but I had lost the notes I had taken on the seminar.
From the very beginning of this I was very intrigued by him because he teaches in Edenton which is only about an hour from where I live. They were actually in my conference for athletics in high school. So he knew where I was from and I knew where he was from. I could also relate to landmarks and places he was talking about in his discussions.
He was a very interesting man with a very interesting story as to why he got into the field of education. I really wish I had some interesting story to tell about how I will one day become an educator. Unfortunately I feel all I will have to say is...and then I was a teacher.
Nonetheless, he really gave me some really exciting ideas to use about classroom management, discipline and encouragement in the classroom. I know that a lot of what I learned in this seminar I will try to implement in my class.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]