View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:23 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 The twins 
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Do you think the twin girls every wonder why one turn out ok and one has a handicap? I have children that come from families that want to know why there sister can read but they can not. I just wonder how they feel about it each other.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:49 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I had a twin last year that was lower than his brother. He did not realize they were on two different levels until they got to third grade. His grandmother told him his brother was in a higher reading and math class than he was. This crushed him, and caused his behavior to plummet.

Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:56 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Mrs. Rollins and I have a set of twins split among us this year. They are a boy/girl set. The boy strugles and has issues focusing and the girl is a leader and for the most part does well. Their mom gets so frustrated, to the point that she wants to do things for him. I guess since his sister has no notable issues, she doesn't want to admit he might need extra help.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:10 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]