View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 So What's the Real Question? 
All-star
All-star

I was just wondering whats the real question? If you could ask one question to the class to talk about what would it be and why? Which question sums this class up? Can it be summed up? Maybe I should be asking whats the answer? What did we get out of this class? I would love to hear everyones answers. I think it would be a great addition to our discussion tomorrow. I guess I think the final note would have to be, teach the way you think you can make a difference and keep everything we have talked about, racism, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc... in mind when doing it. Be as prepared as possible for everything, expect the unexpected, and go against the odds, and make your opinion known. Stand up against the ones that have been teaching for 30 years and are set in their ways if you have to. Just teach the way you would of wanted to be taught when you were in school. I don't know, what do you think?

Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:25 pm
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I agree, teach the way you would have wanted to be taught and keep all the things we have discussed in mind when doing it. Try to be aware of your tendancies and stereotypes because that is what will help you to become a better teacher in the long run. I know I have learned a lot about myself and my views on teaching from this class and I am more aware than I have ever been of what I am in store for in the future! :D

Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]