View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 And the Mighty Casey struck out... 
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I know this has nothing to do with education, but I just gotta vent! My Yankees lost the World Series and I just can't seem to blame the Marlins! The Yanks stunk up the place and, quite frankly, deserved to lose. Anybody else feel the same? Oh, and by the way, nobody wants to hear about the Red Sox's when and if you do answer! :wink:

Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:09 am
All-star
All-star

Well, even though I am not a Yankees or Marlins fan, I do agree that the Yankees deserved to lose. How do you lose in a time like this at home? Actually, my husband and I are huge Cub fans, so we have had some time to recover from our sadness and frusteration. We had been praying for a while for a miracle for the Cub's "curse" to go away. Obviously, we didn't pray hard enough. Michael - I guess we will all hope for a better effort next year!

Mon Oct 27, 2003 6:40 pm
Profile WWW
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I can not be happier that the Yankees lost. I despise the Yankees. I do not care who wins as long as it is not the Yankees. This probably comes from me being a Dodger fan. Anyway, congrats Marlins.

Wed Oct 29, 2003 8:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]