View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 My father 
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

My father is a brave and incredible man. He has more courage than I ever gave anybody credit for. I am amazed every day at what he is able to accomplish and the willingness to try over and over the things at which he fails. I am learning as he is, a new perspective on life. If anyone has any questions about his progress please let me know. I would be happy to share what we are learning.

Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:01 am
All-star
All-star

Andy, let us all know how your father is getting along and how your getting along?

Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:51 pm
All-star
All-star

Andy- we think about you often and miss not seeing you. We have been wondering about your father's progress and how you and your wife are doing. Please email us and let us know. I know that your father is such a special person to you and he is so lucky to have you in his life. Take care of yourself. Let us know if we can do anything for you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:55 pm
Profile WWW
All-star
All-star

Andy we all really miss you and are thinking about you and your family. Although you are missing this class, you are being exposed first hand to many of the concepts we are learning about (acceptance of others, understanding of how we think, dealing with change and adversity, etc.). I hope all will continue to go well for your father's recovery and for you and your families lifestyle change. Have a great Thanksgiving, you have much to be thankful for!

Fri Nov 21, 2003 5:01 pm
Profile WWW
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

It is good to hear that your father, you, and your family are doing well. We are definitely thinking about you and would love to hear more about how everything is going.

Sun Nov 30, 2003 9:04 pm
All-star
All-star

How is your father and family doing? Please give us an update. We would love to hear from you.

Mon Dec 01, 2003 6:29 pm
Profile WWW
All-star
All-star

I hope things are continuing to go well. We are keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. I hope to hear from you soon.

Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]