View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 School Board oks hiring of Clemmons Middle Principal 
All-star
All-star

Thwe Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Board of Education has approved the hiring of a new principal for Clemmons Middle School. He worked for the Howard County Public School System in Maryland for 31 years. He will start in January 2004.---What's wrong with this picture??? Does it mean that people wanting princiapl positions in this school system need to wait 30 plus years???---Will I need a retirement check to qualify me????

Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:52 am
All-star
All-star

Our Team laughed at the announcement last week. Isn't that ridiculous? What about the ones who already have administrative degrees and are still sitting in the classroom? The merchants in our area are displaying decals that say "The Buck Stop Here" in order to encourage shoppers to buy local this year. We should make be encouraging the WSFCS Sytem to hire locally.

Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:47 pm
All-star
All-star

You know the funny thing about this. When I went to Clemmons in Sept. to officiate volleyball , they were talking about this man, and holding this position until there could confirm he was coming. For all that waiting I can only dream of what they offered him to come to WS-NC. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Must be nice!!

Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:30 pm
All-star
All-star

I must be nice to draw 2 nice paychecks. I'm left to draw one mediocre (sp?) one.

Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]