View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Considine's Final 
All-star
All-star

I am doing question three. My problem is that I have found that I am writing a lot of the same things that I had in my reflections. One paragraph, I even decided to copy and paste, because it was exactly what I wanted to say. What do you all think? Do you think that is what he wants--relating to the reflections and assignments? Or should I stay away from what I have already written? AHHHHH!
Too much stress!

Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:53 pm
All-star
All-star

I was wondering about the same thing but I do not know which way to go. Do you think this is some kind of trick and that he is just trying to trip us up????? Because my feelings on this question haven't changed. I think I will just include more sources of information and keep the same stance.

Anybody have any other ideas?????????????

Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:45 am
All-star
All-star

I was also thinking of doing question three. I sat down last night and went back through all the articles we have read. I planned on pulling resources from as many related articles as possible as well the websites he gave us (MediaFamily, etc.). Do you think that would be okay?

Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:33 pm
All-star
All-star

I don't give the grades, but to me I don't see why it would not be fine to use some of the same information in the final.

Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:01 pm
All-star
All-star

I agree. It seems that some of this is a review. I'm going to use some of the information from my previous reflections too and then I am going to try to find one or two more articles on the subject.

Shannon

Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:28 pm
All-star
All-star

I feel like I am repeating myself as well. However, I am going to use that information and add to it from other articles. Is anyone going to try and find additional sources other thatn what he has given us?

Tue Apr 27, 2004 7:28 am
All-star
All-star

I think that our opinions and thoughts about the same questions should not change. I agree that just because this is a test doesn't mean that we have to tell him anything different. I am going to use a lot of information from the readings as well to help back up my opoinions.

Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:59 am
All-star
All-star

This seems more like a research paper/reflection to me than an exam. What a truck load of work!

Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:18 pm
All-star
All-star

I found the Healy article very helpful in writing the response to question 3. I hadn't thought of using parts of the other reflections. I'm trying instead to pull all of it together in some sort of form that doesn't give me an unsuccessful grade. However, I'm really not sure of what I'm doing yet, as far as what I'll give him in the final attachment.

Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:32 pm
All-star
All-star

I am in the same boat as all of you. I am doing question and have a good portion of it done, but feel as though I am repeating myself as well. I found the Healy article to be helpful to provide a new twist. Some of the information I have put in mine is from my previous reflections. I agree with Rhonda in that our opinions do not have to change due this exam. I have used the subheadings positive, negative, propare, and protect. Any other ideas. Does this sound like what everyone else has done?

Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:41 pm
All-star
All-star

I'm also going to use some of my previous information. Like several of you have already said - it's relevant to the essay question.

Darla

Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]