View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Repeating myself 
All-star
All-star

I find that I am repeating myself about the same things just to fill up 6 -10 pages for Considines final. Is anyone else having this problem? Can I turn in 4 or five pages if it says all I need to say without saying it over and over? Do you think he will grade down because I have not met the quota? I'm getting stressed here.
I thought Turner's exam was very fair and I had no problem with it. :?

Any suggestions?

Sat May 01, 2004 2:12 pm
All-star
All-star

Rhonda, Thanks for venting! I have worked on Considine's exam for days----yes days. Like you it has been like pulling teeth to meet his "requirements." I just finished it ----at least I've done all I can. It wore me out to get 6 pages. Now I'll begin Turner's and then I can start on my presentation for Zimmerman. I feel ragged. My husband just asked me if I was ever going to get out of my "office" and have something like a weekend. Bless his heart----if he only knew that I'm not even hlf finished yet.

Sat May 01, 2004 4:56 pm
All-star
All-star

Like both of you I stressed all weekend over Considine's final. I looked through my notes over and over again, trying to make sure I'd covered all my bases. It was really hard to pack a whole semester into one paper. I thought Gayle's final was much more focused and felt it really got to the heart of the class.

Mon May 03, 2004 3:25 pm
All-star
All-star

I barely made it to the sixth page and it's not near a full page. I wrote all I could write. I was absolutly sick of it! It's too late now. What I get is what I get-which is probably my worst grade in grad school!

Tue May 04, 2004 6:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]