View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Merry Christmas 
All-star
All-star

I just wanted to let you all know how much I have enjoyed getting to know you. We have had some interesting discussions and I always felt that I learned so much from your input. May each of you have a blessed holiday season!

Oh...if anyone finds the graduate program equivalent to Sudbury, let me know. :lol:

Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:39 pm
All-star
All-star

I feel the same Melanie! It has been a great semester and I have learned a lot! And Gayle, if your still reading these responses, I want you to know I enjoyed the class and found the every other week format to really work. I wish other professors would follow your example!

Sun Dec 12, 2004 9:59 pm
Profile WWW
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Hi ladies! I just want to take a minute and tell you that I've enjoyed our nights together also. I apologize for any times that I monopolized the conversation. I try to be aware of it but sometimes I'm like the apostle Paul. When I try to do good, I don't do so good. So......please forgive me.
I hope that all of you have the happiest, most joy-filled Christmas ever and that you get lots of rest before the little fat man in red gets here!

PS...I liked the every other week format too, Dr. Turner. It was easier for me NOT to drive an hour and a half every week for a class that only lasted an hour and a half. Please don't change the format for the next group!

Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]