View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 THANK YOU 
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I wanted to thank everyone for the delicious food...yummy for my tummy. I also wanted to thank every one for sharing such inspirational stories. I think that that was a great way to end the class because I learned a little about what makes each one of you different, struggles and triumphs you have had. It was really awesome. I thought alot about everything everyone had to say. thank you again so much for sharing.

Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:55 am
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

I agree with Natalie. The food was great and I really enjoyed hearing what everyone had to say about what gave them "hope." It was a great experience for me b/c I was able to share my dad's story and share his music. A lot of people talked about the importance of their parents and family in life. Life is hard enough sometimes, but when you have people around you to help you through tough times it makes things a lot easier and we should always remember those people. Thanks to all for a great semester!

Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:12 am
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

It is always interesting to see that we all deal with some pretty crazy shit. I will admit myself that I have spent all semester with many of you, yet there are complexities in your lives that would never have imagined.

I never knew about Danny's dad, though I've seen Danny everywhere I go on this campus. And even though I bought coffee from her almost every day, I never knew that Cindy was from Canada...poor thing.

It's a good thing to be reminded every once in a while that we all have to deal.

Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]