View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Familiar with Firefly 
All-star
All-star

Anybody familiar with this wonderful television show. They made a movie of it last year in September. It has got to be one of the best television shows ever made if not the best ever made. If you've never seen it, I continuously rewatch my DvDs and can intorduce you to this marvelous cinematic experience.

Never forget there are things bigger than you.

Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:15 pm
All-star
All-star

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you" - Nietzsche

Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:33 pm
Profile WWW
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:41 pm
All-star
All-star

I don't think so...but just in case here are some facts about Chuck Norris:

1. Chuck Norris flosses with barb wire.

2. The helicopter was invented after Chuck Norris was filmed doing 8 spin kicks a second.

3. Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer, too bad he's never cried.

4. The Great Wall of China was created to keep Chuck Norris out...it failed miserably.

5. Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

6. Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

7. Evolution does not exist, there are only those organisms that Chuck Norris allows to live.

8. The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

9. Chuck Norris bleeds gasoline. He hasn't bled much lately, and that's why there's a gas crisis.

10. When Chuck Norris does his taxes he sends in blank forms with a picture of himself poised and ready to strike. Chuck Norris has never had to pay taxes.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you" - Nietzsche

Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:22 pm
Profile WWW
Semi-pro
Semi-pro

Well now that my secret is out, I suppose you no longer have to use my psuedo-name. :wink:

"I don't know how to tell you this, but I'm kinda a big deal...People know me."

Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:43 am
All-star
All-star

1. Danny Jugan is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

2. Danny Jugan doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

3. Danny Jugan sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Danny roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

4. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Danny Jugan.

5. If you can see Danny Jugan, he can see you. If you can't see Danny Jugan you may be only seconds away from death.

Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:10 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]