View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Surgery 
All-star
All-star

Girls,
I am home from surgery. I had it yesterday at about 7:30 and got to come home about 9:30 last night. I did great. I am up walking around without much pain at all. So far, I am really glad that I have had it becuase I am in much less pain than before. The doctor said I could maybe get back to work in 3 weeks. Right now, I am hoping to work on POL and scrapbooking since I have to alternate standing and sitting so much. Thank you all so much for your thoughts, prayers, and help during this troublesome time for me. I appreciate you all very much.

Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:56 pm
All-star
All-star

We were all wondering about how things were going for you. I am glad that you are in much less pain now. Enjoy your scrapbooking.
Things went well at class tonight. Dr. Phipps is still sick. I really felt sorry for her; she looked miserable. She let us leave at 7:00.
Take care,
Bendy

Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:08 pm
All-star
All-star

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Debra! I am so glad everything went well for you! I really missed you last night. It was weird not having my "partner" there! You take care of yourself and enjoy scrapbooking!!! Don't go back too soon either-take time to completely heal! Teresa
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ALL STUDENTS DESERVE THE CREAM!

Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:52 am
All-star
All-star

Deborah, it is great to hear that everything went well. You will be up dancing in a few weeks! :lol: Take care and let us know if we can help you in any way. Penny

Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:02 am
Site Admin

I am so happy to hear that you are actually feeling good already. That is so wonderful! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :P

Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:50 pm
Profile WWW
All-star
All-star

I am so glad to hear that you are doing well. Take the time to rest, with our end of year stuff, and summer coming so quickly - you'll need it. Missed you! Feel better! :P

Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:16 pm
All-star
All-star

Deborah, I am so glad to hear that you are doing so so well! If there's anything I can do to help you out, please let me know!

Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:42 pm
All-star
All-star

I heard chocolate is a very effective remedy for patients recovering from back surgery. Studies have shown that people ingesting large quantities of the chocolates of their choice recuperate in one-fourth the time as non-chocolate consuming patients. I suggest that you take at least three cocoa-based bars a day. This regimen is sure to put a bounce in your step, a smile on your lips, and a warm glow in your tummy! :lol:

I am so glad to hear you're feeling better! We've been worried about you! Let me know if you need anything...especially cholcolate!

Cindy

Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:17 pm
All-star
All-star

Deborah,
So glad you're feeling better. HOpe to see you soon. We miss you.
Julie :D

Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:10 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]